How Many Days in Skagway?
1 day/2nights in Skagway
- White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad is one of Skagway’s biggest attractions and offers several departure options; minimum tour length is 3.5 hours.
- Liarsville Gold Rush Camp, for a salmon bake and performance about the Gold Rush.
- Flightseeing (some tours include glacier landings to go dogsledding)
- Explore downtown with a walking tour
- Gold Rush Museum
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park
- Hike the Chilkoot Trail, which you can pick up just outside Skagway. Go for a day hike or do the whole thing (which usually takes 5 days).