Wake Up to Your Breakfast Basket
Keeping with its B&B spirit, in the summer they offer a full, hot breakfast buffet full of homemade dishes. Each day it's served between 7:30-9:30 a.m. and guests can come to the Dining Hall when they are ready. Starting with the Coffee Bar serving fresh, locally roasted Kaladi coffee, teas, and a selection of juices, guests can next peruse the daily choices on the buffet. An egg entree is paired with a Matanuska Valley veggie scramble featuring seasonal potatoes, carrots, parsnips and other locally grown vegetables, lightly spiced. A breakfast meat of the day varies from delicious bacon to local Reindeer sausage, ham and sausage patties. Pastries range from fluffy muffins to their signature banana bread, always a favorite. For those who want to stay on the lighter side, there's a Greek yogurt bar featuring add-ins such as raisins, craisins, bananas, berries, nuts and seeds, a daily mix of fresh fruit, oatmeal, and cold cereals. With toast and pancakes, be sure to try Karen's homemade strawberry and raspberry jams, red currant jelly, rhubarb compote, rose petal syrup and black currant syrup.
Soothing, Homey Accommodations
- Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Luxury Apartment offers spacious comfort and privacy for two couples or families traveling together. Master bedroom has a King bed, flatscreen TV, and two-person jacuzzi, as well as bathroom with oversized shower. Second bedroom has a Queen bed, flatscreen TV, and ensuite bathroom with tub/shower. There is a full kitchen with dishwasher, dining area for up to 6, and large living room with fireplace and flatscreen TV. Private deck views the forest and sunsets. Sleeps five.
- 4 Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Cottages are the newest additions to the B&B. The master bedroom has a King bed and ensuite bathroom with tub/shower. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and ensuite bathroom with tub/shower. Each bedroom has a flatscreen TV and there is a flatscreen TV on the fireplace in the living room, too. Full kitchen and dining for up to 5. Forest and mountain views. Sleeps five.
- 2 King Luxury Cottages: These one-bedroom cottages feature a king bed, Jacuzzi, and leather chairs in the living room. Sleeps two.
- 5 Queen Guest Cottages: The one-bedroom cottages have a queen bed in the bedroom, and a sofa-sleeper (with extra-thick mattress) in the living room. Full kitchen and living area make for a pleasant stay. Sleeps up to four people.
- 5 Bedroom/Bathroom Suites at the Inn Bedrooms within the Inn building, with their own ensuite private bathrooms, offer economy for single travelers or families who don't need a private kitchen and living room such as in our other cottages and apartments. Each bedroom has a Queen bed with a single bunk bed above it, as well as two additional single-single bunk beds. Flatscreen TV, and bathroom with shower or tub/shower. Sleeps five.
- Midnight Sun Guest Apartment: Set within the B&B's main house, this suite has a king bed with feather duvet plus a day bed as well as a single bed trundle, in the living area. It also features full kitchen, large bathroom and private entrance. Sleeps five.
- Forest Haven Guest Apartment: Also within the main house, this suite has a queen bed, two single bunk beds, and a pullout bed in the living area. Has its own private entrance, kitchen and bathroom, and sleeps five.
- Blossoms Guest Apartment: This suite in the main house has a queen bed and two single bunk beds in bedroom, and a pullout bed in the living room. It has its own private entrance, kitchen, bathroom, and sleeps five