Located seven miles from the park entrance, the comfortable accommodations at Denali Park Village are far enough from the park’s hustle and bustle that you can focus on Alaska’s natural treasures. Sitting among 20 acres of spruce forest alongside the rushing Nenana River, the village offers rooms in several two-story buildings as well as 52 cabins.
Don't let the term “cabin” fool you—these cozy, luxurious cabins come fully furnished with a private bath, TV, telephone, and coffee maker. Guests can also take advantage of the BBQs and sauna located on the three riverside decks.
The Lodge features a lobby with a stone fireplace as well as 4 room types: standard (2 queen or 2 double), riverview (2 queen), lodge king room, and king room with a view. In all of them, you’ll find a private bath, TV, phone, coffee maker, and hair dryer.
Adventures at Your Door
Denali Park Village is just six miles from the park entrance, and there are shuttles to the Wilderness Access Center and Denali Visitors Center. But you don’t have to go far to experience the Alaskan wilderness. In fact, you’ll find interpretive walking trails right on the property, and you can even just stroll along the Nenana River, listening to the alluring sound of the rushing water. If you’re up for a more adventurous outing, hike to the gorgeous Triple Lakes, walk the 1.5-mile Oxbow Loop Trail, or take a thrilling whitewater raft journey—several of them launch from in front of the lodge. Of course, you can also just relax on the outdoor seating deck, enjoying a drink by the fire pit while watching the rafts floating by.
Restaurants & Dinner Theater
Cabin Nite Dinner Theatre
Performed twice nightly during the summer, this energetic show tells the story of Fanny Quigley—a real pioneer back in the Gold Rush days of the early 1900s in Kantishna—the area that you can visit deep inside Denali National Park. The show is performed in an authentic, log-paneled roadhouse, and the actors and actresses do double-duty as your servers for the all-you-can-eat family-style dinner. You’ll howl with laughter as you enjoy endless portions of wild-caught Alaskan salmon, BBQ ribs, slow-roasted BBQ pork ribs, wilderness baked beans, tundra vegetables, garlic cheddar biscuits, and Fanny’s famous mixed berry cobbler—as well as a full bar.
Gold Rush Dining Room
Come in the morning to enjoy a hearty buffet that includes pastries, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits and gravy, and French toast, as well as coffee, tea, juice, and milk. It’s open early if you’re taking a tour down the Park Road. You can also top by for lunch—to enjoy sandwiches, soups, salads, burgers, and pizza—or come for dinner, when you’ll find everything from burgers and fish and chips to finely prepared Alaskan salmon and halibut, as well as steaks.
Lucky Miss Saloon
Drop by for spirits and casual fare like burgers, fish and chips, chowder, and kettle chips, which you can enjoy on the covered patio outside.
Here you’ll find grab-and-go burgers, shakes, and more.
Quigley’s Coffee Cart
Come for coffee, ice cream, and other small grab-and-go items.
- On the banks of the Nenana River, six miles from the Denali National Park entrance
- Easy access to hiking trails
- Gold Rush Dining Room
- Lucky Miss Saloon
- The Shack (Donuts & Ice Cream)
- Christmas Shop
- Burger Shack
- Quigley’s Coffee Cart
- Starting point for some raft trips
- Gift shop with Alaska Native arts/crafts
- On-site nature path and nearby trails
- On-site tour pickups
- 24-hour tour desk
- 52 fully furnished cabins
- Carpeted, private bath, heat, daily housekeeping service
- 1 King bed
- TV, telephone
- Coffee maker and complimentary coffee
The Lodge at Denali Park VillageMile 238.5 Parks Hwy
Denali National Park, AK 99755
The Cabins at Denali Park VillageMile 231.1 Parks Highway
Denali Park, AK 99755
The Lodge at Denali Park Village
- By Car: The lodge is located at mile post 231.1 of the Parks Highway; this is 20 miles north of Cantwell, and approximately 7 miles south of the Denali Park Road.
- By Train: Take the train from either Anchorage (8 hrs) or Fairbanks (4 hrs). Train station is located at Mile 1.25 Denali National Park Rd. Pre-arrange a transfer with hotel.
The Cabins at Denali Park Village
- By Car: If traveling from Anchorage, at Mile 230 Parks Highway, you’ll drive down a long hill toward the Nenana River. Just before the river, turn right at Mile 231.1 Parks Highway. At the bottom of that road, turn left.The Cabins at Denali Park Village will be on your left. If traveling south from Fairbanks, after you cross the Nenana River, turn left toward the Lodge at Denali Park Village. At the bottom of that short road, turn left. The Cabins at Denali Park Village will be on your left.
- By Train: Take train from Anchorage or Fairbanks. Denali depot is located at Mile 1.25 Denali National Park Rd. Pre-arrange a transfer from depot with hotel.
Prices & Dates
|Season||May 27 - Sep 19|
|Rates||Cabin // $409 Peak Season | $299 Shoulder Season|
|Deluxe Cabin // $429 Peak Season | $319 Shoulder Season|
|Standard Room // $399 Peak Season | $249 Shoulder Season|
|King Room // $439 Peak Season | $299 Shoulder Season|
|View Room // $469 Peak Season | $325 Shoulder Season|
|King View Room // $479 Peak Season | $335 Shoulder Season|
|Rate Notes||Peak Season: June 6 - Sept 11 | Shoulder Season: May 13 - Jun 4 & Sep 12 - 23|
|Prices fluctuate throughout the season, please call for current rate. Prices will not exceed what is listed.|
|An additional tax is levied on rooms and is not included in the rates above. The tax is currently 7% and is subject to change.|
|Reservations arriving and/or departing by rail will incur fees for porterage and rail depot transfer service. Porterage is $8.00 per adult and transfer service is $10 per person. Group arrivals will be charged porterage service only. Please indicate arrival and departure means on all reservations. Refer to the 2019 Group Policy for details.|
|Room rates are based on single/double occupancy. Additional guests age 13 and above are subject to a non-commissionable fee of $25 per person.|
|There is a maximum of 4 guests per room. Note that due to fire codes, we cannot add rollaways to a majority of our rooms. Check-in time is 3:00pm, check out time is 11:00am.|