Airport Shuttle Bus
A free airport shuttle bus takes passengers to the South (Domestic) Terminal, North (International) Terminal and Rental Car Facility daily, every 15 minutes. Airport shuttle bus service to/from the Park, Ride & Fly Lot (i.e. for extended stay parking) is provided on-call/on-demand.
The Municipality of Anchorage People Mover Bus stops every 30 minutes at various Airport locations and alternates between downtown and the Dimond Center destinations from approximately 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Schedule information is available on the People Mover website.
- Alaska Shuttle (call for service) - (907) 338-8888
- BAC Transportation, LLC - (907) 222-2600
- Eagle River Shuttle (call for service) - (907) 694-8888
- Shuttle Man (call for service) - (907) 677-8537
- Alaska Native Medical Center Shuttle (Life Med) - (907) 562-2503
- Seward Bus Line - Seward, AK - (907) 563-0800
- Alaska Travel - Whittier,AK - (800) 208-0200 or (907) 245-0200 Provides transportation to Whittier only on cruise ship departure dates, seasonally. Also provides transportation to Denali Park and Seward in one day. Departs from the Anchorage Museum at 3:00 pm. Departs from Egan Center at 7:00 am
- Alaska Railroad - (907) 265-2494 Destinations include Whittier, Seward and Denali
- Hotel/Motel Courtesy Van Service - Free airport pickup is provided for guests by many local hotels and motels. Arrange service through the telephone information board in the baggage claim areas.