A Cruise Is Right For You If:
- You’re coming to Alaska for a floating resort experience: gliding along the coastline, with quick trips ashore to experience port towns and culture.
- You want to depart from and return to the same port.
- You want lots of time to relax.
Next, Know What's Meant By A "Cruisetour":
Very simply, it’s the addition of a land tour to your cruise. We not only recommend it, but go so far as to say you haven’t fully experienced Alaska without adding a land tour.
A Cruisetour Is Right For You If:
You want the cruise experience of seeing spectacular coastline, tidewater glaciers, marine wildlife, and Inside Passage ports of call. But you also want a land tour where you’ll see our great interior, and the chance to see:
- Alaska’s unique land treasures: Like Denali (Mt. McKinley), mighty glacial rivers thundering out of the mountains, and tundra stretching as far as the eye can see
- The "Big Five" in Denali National Park: Moose, caribou, grizzly bears, Dall sheep and wolves
- Local insights: Get the chance to meet Alaskans and learn about their lifestyles
- Alaska's bigger cities: Anchorage and Fairbanks, the areas where most Alaskans live
A cruisetour is a great value for your dollar and time, and gives you the best of both worlds. Airfare is an expensive component of your trip; amortize it over double the experience.