Ginger is located in historic downtown Anchorage, Alaska. Open since March of 2007, we specialize in Pacific Rim cuisine and classic Asian specialties. Our meals are hand-crafted from fresh ingredients by a devoted crew of local restaurant veterans. Enjoy an innovative and satisfying meal in our warm, modern atmosphere. Ginger also offers a Bar & lounge area with local micro-brewed beer and a select wine and sake list, as well as Gluten Free options.
Some sample menu items:
- Filet Mignon: 8 oz pan seared filet, coffee encrusted, over cheddar potato croquettes, served with roasted cauliflower and a walnut miso, finished with a cherry jubilee bordelaise ($44).
- Kobe Beef Cheeseburger: 8 oz burger with American cheese, burger sauce, sliced tomato, red onion, and crisp romaine on a brioche bun served with pommes frites ($18).
- Poke Bowl: marinated tuna served over a bed of napa cabbage, jasmine rice, wakame seaweed salad, shaved papaya and topped with crispy vermicelli noodles, crispy wontons, and a sriracha-sweet soy aioli ($23).
- Alaskan Baked Sea Scallops “Mac & Cheese”: seared and oven-finished jumbo Alaskan scallops served over penne pasta with three-cheese cream sauce drizzled with truffle oil ($35).
- General Tso’anders Fried Chicken: Buttermilk and red curry marinated chicken thighs tossed in a fusion of Nashville and general tso’s sauces served over jasmine rice and finished with pickled ginger-habanero cucumbers: with confit on braised lentils and poached pear frisee salad ($27)
- Ginger Pear Cheesecake: Five spice infused ginger and pear cheesecake with a Jim Beam Caramel sauce, topped with a pecan florintine ($13)
- Green Tea Crème Brulée: Fresh strawberry, house made whipped cream ($11).
425 W 5th AveDriving Directions
Anchorage, AK 99501
Anchorage, AK 99501
Prices & Dates
|Hours||Monday // Closed|
|Tuesday // Closed|
|Wednesday // 4-10PM|
|Thursday // 4-10PM|
|Friday // 4-11PM|
|Saturday // 4-11PM|
|Sunday // 4-10PM|