Old Ninilchik Village

Russian fur traders colonized this fishing village in 1820. Steeped in the history of early Russian America, it offers an old-world setting with its Russian Orthodox Church on the hill, quaint fishermen's cottages and log homes. Information signs tell the history of Ninilchik and walking tour maps are available at local businesses. A trail leads to the church and cemetery on the hill. The road continues to the beach where campsites are available.

Getting There

Coordinates
Latitude: 60.04847
Longitude: -151.665