Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 package (10 oz.) fresh Caesar salad kit (including lettuce, dressing and croutons)
- 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/2 cup halved favorite olives or 1 can (4.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, cored and cut in 2-inch strips
- 1 can or pouch (6 to 7.5 oz.) Alaska salmon, drained and chunked
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (if cheese is not provided in kit)
Dressing: In a small bowl, blend Caesar salad dressing and liquid from artichoke hearts.
- Place lettuce from salad kit into large bowl.
- Add chopped artichokes, olives, pepper strips, and salmon chunks. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
- Top each serving with cheese.
Nutrients per serving (as side dish): 286 calories, 20g total fat, 4.5g saturated fat, 61% of calories from fat, 41mg cholesterol, 16g protein, 12g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 1115mg sodium, 214mg calcium and 1200mg omega-3 fatty acids.