Turn right on 4th, past City Hall. Turn left onto Church St. On the corner is the former army chapel, moved in 1942 from Fort Raymond (now the site of the Seward Military Resort). The Methodist Church in Seward was organized in 1905, and responsible for building and/or managing the Jesse Lee Home, Seward General Hospital, and the Seward Tuberculosis Sanitorium (1950s). Further along Church St is the former Lutheran Church, originally built in 1916-17 and now a coffee house and art gallery.
- Coordinates: 60.104104, -149.440951