Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 2/3 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth, divided
- 4 Alaska Sole fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Sole fillets under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Place fillets in a single layer on top of couscous. Brush each fillet with butter and top with lemon slices.
- Cover pan and place in heated oven; roast 30 to 35 minutes for frozen fillets or 20 to 25 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Cook’s tip: Substitute Alaska Cod or Pollock fillets for Alaska Sole. Adjust cook time for smaller fillets, if necessary.
Nutrients per serving: 426 calories, 15g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 32% calories from fat, 98mg cholesterol, 42g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 719mg sodium, 94mg calcium and 700mg omega-3 fatty acids.