Juneau Visitor Information Centers
Visitor Information Centers
Built in 1959 as the National Guard Armory, the building was taken off-line in 2004. It was empty for years, until the City and Borough of Juneau Assembly handed it off to the Juneau Arts & Humanities Council to manage as the Juneau Arts & Culture Center. Today it provides space for artists to work and show their creations.