The Case-Mulvihill House is a graceful Victorian residence. It dates from 1904, and was built for W.H. Case, a partner in the well-known photographic firm of Case and Draper. William J. "Mul" Mulvihill, the chief dispatcher for the WP&YR railroad moved in with his family about 10 years later. They lived here until his death in 1949. The house was restored in 1980.