The house is an original "Colony Farm House" built expressly for the New Deal resettlement project sponsored in 1935 by the Roosevelt Administration. Visitors will learn the history of the Colony project, often first hand, from descendants of the original colonists who staff the house and serve as tour guides. The house is furnished ca. 1935-45, displaying some original furnishings supplied by Sears and Roebuck for the colonists.
Summer: Tu-Sa 10am-4pm. Private group tours available on request.
Age 12 and over, $2, under age 12, $1